Funeral Homes are making a serious commitment to investing into developing solid, SEO optimized web infrastructure that is search-engine friendly, given the engines’ continued commitment to improving their algorithms over time.
Here’s a list of seven specific reasons why your business should definitely consider investing in your organic SEO:
It still works– First and foremost, the techniques employed to improve SEO still work. Quality white hat SEO techniques remain sound. Plenty of SEO case studies performed post-Hummingbird can verify this.
- It is not going to stop working any time soon– Based on the way search engines appear to be developing, it is not likely that SEO will cease to be effective any time in the foreseeable future. Even audio and video searches ultimately depend on keywords the same as traditional text-based content; this link ensures the continued success of SEO techniques as long as it exists.
- It is cost-effective– Compared to the costs associated with other forms of online marketing such as PPC advertising, social media marketing, or purchasing leads for an email marketing program, SEO provides a good ROI. While PPC can be very expensive, with the addition of incorporating social media into your SEO, your organic SEO in many ways is the best vehicle for your online presence. SEO done properly isn’t an out of pocket expense as profits from quality SEO easily pay for the monthly services rendered.
- Search engines grabbing more market share– Somewhere between 85-94% of customers now check online reviews prior to making a purchase, and this number is only expected to increase. It won’t be long before virtually everyone is searching for products and services online. Do you want them to be able to locate your business, or not? Without organic SEO in place, people will have a very hard time finding you and will instead find your competitors.
- Rise of mobile bandwidth and local search optimization– Later this year, the amount of traffic delivered to mobile devices is expected to exceed that delivered to traditional desktop devices. With this dramatic explosion in mobile usage, a whole new world of effective SEO techniques have opened up for companies, such as local search optimization.
- Not having a healthy content profile is damaging– With each and every update to its search algorithm, Google and other engines change the way they look at websites. Things which didn’t exist a few years ago, such as social media indicators, are now given fairly high importance in terms of their impact on your rankings. Not building a healthy content profile spread out months and years is potentially damaging to your business, as it is one of the factors Google evaluates when looking at your site.
- Your competitors are doing it– “Remember, SEO is a never-ending process,” says Jason Bayless, Owner of com, a website which tracks and ranks the efficacy and service of many of the nation’s leading SEO providers. “If you’re not moving forward and improving your position, you’re losing ground to a competitor who is. That’s a simple fact of how the process works.” Don’t let your competitors out maneuver you by ignoring this valuable tool for your business.
Investing in organic SEO is more important now than ever before. Your business definitely needs to have an SEO strategy in place if you are interested in succeeding in terms of online marketing; it remains one of the single most important components of any organization’s branding efforts and online presence.
Please call us to help. We are the complete SEO and Marketing Company exclusively for the Funeral Home business.